Thursday, July 17, 2014



Hello Blogger community! My name is Samantha. I am a 18 year old shopping addict, I like to buy a range of different things. From books to clothes, jewelry to tech gadgets, home decor to video games, etc. I don't know why but I just can never just stop shopping, it's more of getting new items they are just really pretty. But, enough about that back to about me. :3
I have a little puppy named Peanut, he is the most adorable puppy in the world. He is 5 years old and will be 6 in August.

This is Peanut (。♥‿♥。) (photo taken by me)


I have an amazing family, my mom, my little sisters, my step-sisters and brother, my brothers, they are all great and I am forever blessed for having them in my life. I love my mother so much and she is just the best (^.^); sorry for the cheesiness.
Currently I am a high school student that goes to college full time. It is a program provided by my school for students to basically have a "head-start" in college. 

I enjoy many things such as video gaming, reading, writing, and a lot of other stuff that will make this blog post really long. For gaming I have a PS3, a 3DSXL, and a Wii U, I haven't been playing a lot because I have been reading and doing school work, but if you are ever bored and want to play on any of these platforms, please don't hesitate to ask me. 

If there is anything you guys would like for me to talk about or review, I am more than happy to write such things!

Also follow me on my social media:
Twitter
Google+

Have a splendid day! 




1 comment:

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any photos, videos, or music unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.