Friday, March 20, 2015

, , , , , , , , ,

Update


Hello lovelies,
First let me start off with apologizing for not putting up the shopping haul. I actually wished I would have just done it but, I got really busy and then really lazy because of spring break. I had all the pieces finally and then I just didn't know what to do. 

So long story short I will not be doing the shopping haul because it's way over due, so instead I'll be uploading just outfits that feature the clothes and accessories I have. 

I don't have much to say, except sorry. But for sure expect a Japanese Subscription service review. It will take long not because I don't want to do it, but I recently have been dieting and I don't want to break and shove all the delicious treats in my face. 

It's crazy hard but I am determined to do this. So please be patient with me and pray that I don't end up like Pusheen lol :)

Thanks you guys. 

Love,
Princess Samantha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any photos, videos, or music unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.