Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello lovelies, 

So I just wanted to let you know that I have recently purchased some games :)
So Target had a really nice sale this week where customers can buy one game and get another game for 50% off. Now I don't know about you but that sounds pretty great to me. 

So at Target I bought Kingdom Hearts Remix 2.5 for my PlayStation


and Far Cry 4

I have never played the first Kindom Hearts for the PS2 but one of my friends introduced me to the series and I am in love. Kingdom Hearts Remix 2.5 has three different sets of games from the series, what happens is what I hope to find out because it's not like the versions that you can play on the PS3 because they are a bit different. I would recommend Kingdom Hearts to anyone, including my zombie obsessed little sister who hates games that are girly and easy. But it's such a beautiful game and Utada Hikaru's voice just gets you in the right feels and with Disney being a part of the game it's super family friendly.

Far Cry 4 is a game I'd never thought I would get because I am really bad at shooting, aiming, and fighting usually because I get scared or anxious and sometimes I am just really bad at games like this. But I saw my brother and older cousin play it and I was just amazed and so I thought I would get it because it was a happening game so why the hell not. I have never played and of the other Far Cry games but I guess I'll learn as I go.


The last game I purchased from the PlayStation store is Journey. Journey is the beautifully crafted game that just takes you to a whole new world of gaming. It's serene but not boring and it's a nice little quick play. I have only ever thought of buying the game and now that I am finally playing it, I feel so happy. It's so beautiful and just ugh. I have yet to complete it but I can already understand why this game had won and been nominated for so many awards.

What kind of games do you guys enjoy, play, or want to play but are scared or unsure? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading, feel free to follow me on Google+!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any photos, videos, or music unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.