Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello lovelies,

over the weekend I had went to Ulta and bought a wide range of stuff, so now I am super excited to share what I bought with you lovely people.
Some products will have their own separate review, so just stay tuned :)
Taken by Me.

Okay, let's get started.

When I went into Ulta with many intentions to splurge, I had to make sure I had to buy my favorite face wash. Biore's Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is the absolute best cleanser I have used. For a long time I was using Neutrogena's Invigorating Foaming Scrub mainly because of that cooling sensation, but for some reason my skin wasn't getting as clean as it made it feel. Also, it would leave my skin really dry. 

Taken by Me.

Biore's cleanser gives me that cooling sensation because of the menthol that is in the cleanser and it keep my skin the normal soft that it. When I wash it off it, water glides off my face and it makes for a really awesome makeup canvas which is awesome when it's 100 degrees in Florida at the moment.

There are many benefits for charcoal on your skin but, the one Biore is proud of is that charcoal has the ability to draw out and absorb the oils and impurities that cause breakouts and acne. 

My skin is not really one to have a lot of pimples at once- but when I do it's so very annoying because they are not merciless, they hurt so bad :c- but only because I use this to prevent it. I have normal skin, I am not saying this is your perfect product but try it out if you are having trouble finding your no. 1 product. 


Since we are talking about faces one thing that was so difficult for me to find was moisturizer for the day time. Especially because in the summer time, I wanted to find one with SPF but that wasn't going to melt underneath my makeup. When I was at Ulta one of the floor associates she tried to sell me Benefit's moisturizer that was $32, I tested it and knew that it would be way too heavy for my skin, and I am not balling in dough like that so I swerved on over to Neutrogena to see what they had to offer.
Taken by Me.

I bought Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 35. When I saw it I was happy that it was $11.99 and that the SPF 20 more factors than Benefit's because I get really red from just standing in the sun for a minute. So it claims that it is oil-free and that it absorbs very quickly while still being able to protect you from the premature signs of aging and from the harmful UV rays of the sun. 

If you want to see what I think of this product click here :) .
Taken by Me.

Next I bought NYX's Angel Veil makeup primer. I have tried Lancome's makeup primer that is oil free and I personally don't like it because it isn't absorbed fully by my skin probably because it was too heavy. Also because it's getting to that summer time in Florida, I wanted something lightweight that would make my makeup last. Plus I am very big fan of NYX cosmetics, I am in love with everything matte that they have.

It claims to be a primer that "perfects" your skin while being able to create a comfortable canvas and that "makes makeup last with a satin smooth finish".

If you want to see my review on this product click here ") .
Taken by Me.

I also bought Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel nail polish in Blacky O because I just like that color (or mixture of multiple colors). It's pretty okay, I wouldn't compare it to a salon or the one's that need a UV/LED light but it dries very fast which is super convenient.
Taken by Me.

Okay so this next product is very popular in the beauty world and I hadn't really believed everyone that this product really is what they say it is.

I purchased Too Faced's Better than Sex Mascara. I had seen so many people review this mascara on YouTube from hauls but, I never understood why it was so great and fantastic especially because $21 could have gotten me 3 different types of mascara. I got it because I have this problem when I put on mascara and my lashes look like spider's legs.
Taken by Me.

If you want to see my review on this product, click here (-.^) .

Next I bought Lorac's TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo.
Taken by Me.

I really love contorting and highlighting because of the accentuation they do, but I never found the right highlighter. I think it does a pretty good job but my highlighter brush is full of bronzer because I used it for contoring so once I clean it-if ever- I will be able to judge the product accordingly.

I bought quite a few lip products and they include Rimmel's 16 HR Provocalips lip gloss, Exaggerate Lipliner, and Revlon's Lipstick.

Rimmel's Provocalips lip gloss review.

I am really digging the whole nude lips and I especially like the dark reddish nude colors, so if anyone knows about some really good one's let me know :D

Thanks for reading, the links will soon be active later on tonight sit tight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any photos, videos, or music unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.